- Cast Products
- eCommerce Facility
- Gold Coins and Bars
- Gold IRA
- Hand Poured Products
- Numismatic Coins
- Secured Storage
- Silver Coins and Bars
Who We Are
Monument Metals is a family-owned business headquartered in Frederick, MD. The firm's owners are veterans of the numismatic and bullion business, with nearly three decades of combined industry experience. After trading exclusively in the wholesale end of the marketplace, the principals of Monument Metals began selling to the general public in 2014. We pride ourselves in buying effectively, operating efficiently and maintaining low overhead. The result is our ability to offer excellent pricing--almost always better than the largest online retailers or local coin shops. Our industry experience and connections allow us to deliver high-quality coin and bullion products at ultra-competitive prices.
Why Monument Metals?
- We offer a wide selection of coins and precious metals. Our collectible/numismatic offerings include both modern and pre-1933 coins from the US and around the world. Our bullion inventory consists of the world’s most trusted, accepted and universally recognized products. Every item, whether for investors or collectors, must meet our strict standards of quality.
- Competitive, transparent and simple pricing. Thanks to our low overhead and deep industry ties, we can offer some of the best prices in the marketplace. Our efficiency and buying power translates to better value for the customer. Not only are our prices fair, but you will never be surprised with unexpected charges. Shipping to the US is free for orders of $99 or more and there are no hidden charges.
- Unparalleled service. Although we are primarily an online retailer, we still believe that working well with people is the most successful attribute of any business. We handle every transaction, from start to finish, in a prompt, efficient and professional manner. This means clear and timely communication, prompt and secure shipping and helpful support from our staff. We offer the red carpet treatment of a traditional retail business with the pricing of a wholesale operation.
- We are committed to your success. Purchasing rare coins and precious metals is an important step in any investor or collector's journey. We offer some of the best resources available to keep you up to date on the precious metals and rare coin markets. Our goal is to provide you as much information as possible so that you can make an informed decision on your own.
How we're different.
- We only sell what meets our quality standards. In short, we believe in the products we sell. Our collectible coins are personally selected by knowledgeable numismatists. On the bullion side, we work directly with official distributors to provide products of unquestioned authenticity. We only sell quality items that other dealers would be happy to buy back again.
- No minimums. Whether your order is for $10, $10,000 or $1,000,000, your business is important to Monument Metals. We see transactions as the start of a relationship, not just a one-time sale. We understand that everyone has to start somewhere, and for that reason, we do not enforce any minimum order sizes on our site.
- No high pressure or commissioned salespeople. Our friendly, efficient staff is here to provide support, answer questions and respond to your needs. They do not exist to push opinions and products. Your success is our success.
- Deep knowledge and expertise. Monument Metals is owned by industry veterans with decades of experience in the rare coin and bullion markets. Our deep knowledge and presence in the marketplace are invaluable. It allows us to source the best available items and provide them to our customers at highly competitive prices.