2018 South Korea 1/10 oz Gold Tiger BU (in Assay card)
You can make a preorder from TODAY ., LTD
Famous for their Chiwoo Cheonwang Silver Bullion series, KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, launches the third release of their Gold Bullion series and the first in the 1/10 oz Gold Tiger.
Initially launched in 2016 the Series features the endangered Korean Tiger, also known as the Siberian Tiger. The legend says, that the last Korean Tiger was seen and hunted on Mount Daeduk in Gyeonju in 1922. According to statistics about 400 tigers remain living in the Far Eastern parts of Russia.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 5,000.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Third release of the Korean Tiger Gold bullion medal series.
- Individual medals are housed in an Assay card.
- Obverse: Depiction of majestic Korean tiger next to bamboo. Date, weight and "KOREAN TIGER" below.
- Reverse: Artistically Korean map assembled from letters of the Korean alphabet, national emblem left and latent security feature right. Legend surrounding "Republic of Korea" and purity.
Don't miss the chance of owning the 2018 1/10 oz Gold release of Korea's Tiger bullion series. Add one of these Korean Gold Tiger medals to your cart today!
The tiger has been known as the animal that represents South Korea. There was no better fit than the tiger as the design for the bullion series produced by the official mint of the country. With the increasing demand for low mintage premium bullion, KOMSCO made the decision to extend its range of Tiger bullion medals by the 1oz Silver Tiger in 2018.